By : Mark Bell -
Our RFQ software or quoting software has been released. Visit RFQPro Software. We do understand that you might be looking for other forms of quote software, however if you are a buyer looking for an easier way to issue a tender then you are in the right spot.
- RFQPro Software is web-based technology. It allows users to create RFQ’s on the go which you can access anywhere there is an internet connection. Start the quote at the office, release the bid later from home and award it from your hotel room or wherever you happen to be next.
- A sample set of Terms and conditions templates is built into the program. You can customize defaults by editing existing templates or simply cutting and pasting in your your own. Multiple sets of conditions can be archived in order to expedite the process of generating your quote for different commodities or families of goods.
- Solicit bids from suppliers. Vendors login, price, add commercial terms and submit their quotation. No more faxes, no more filing. Bid history and success rates encourage your Vendors to be competitive.
- Bids are aggregated at time of closing and displayed in a spreadsheet.
- One click and our system delivers award and rejection notifications. All parties involved receive formal correspondence from the Buyer. Our automated communication system is unique in the industry and saves both parties time and money. This time saver will encourage buyers to request more quotations which in turn will generate further savings for your organization.
- All audit friendly history is retained. Reporting for both the Buyer and Vendor is included.
Our web-based software can be set-up to accommodate a single or multi-user department within your corporation. RFQPro can also provide custom installations. Contact our help desk for further details and or a quotation.